The Company Management promotes the culture of Quality for a continuous improvement of the organization. For the three most important areas (Customers, Suppliers and Human Resources), the business goals to be achieved and maintained over the time are as follows.
- identify, qualify and engage for establishing a relationship of mutual trust and cooperation that ensures a systematic compliance with the Quality requirements of the product or service purchased, as well as the terms of delivery specified in the order;
- maintain a mutual benefit relationship;
- share the same Quality standards;
- stimulate a proper Quality management, involving the identification and analysis of the causes that generate non-compliance and the identification of actions and / or tools to prevent or restrict these causes, checking the implementation periodically and analysing the results.
- plan, implement and continuously improve the Quality System;
- divulge the culture of Quality, through training courses;
- know the objectives and tools of Quality, stimulating active participation in problem solving and projects for improvement;
- make staff aware of the importance of their role with respect to the product Quality (Product Quality, Security and Workers' Health & Environmental Protection is obtained by those who execute and not by those who control).
For implementing this policy, the Management has introduced a Quality Management System in accordance with the standards UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, UNI EN ISO 3834-2:2006 and respecting the laws in force. The process approach is used, incorporating the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle (PDCA) and Risk Based Thinking. Processes are adequately resourced and managed, risks and opportunities are assessed to minimize negative effects and maximize positive ones.
The documentation of the Quality System is brought to the attention of all staff, ensuring its proper diffusion and comprehension at all levels and in particular where there are activities directly related to Quality. The System and the Quality Policy are reviewed regularly in order to guarantee effectiveness, validity over time and continuous improvement.